Stephen Patience Photography is new to Cromwell. I offer aerial photography for real estate professionals and property developers to help them with unique marketing opportunities for print and web. This service not only makes any property stand out, it also provides an elevated perspective that shows the entirety of the property which might otherwise be hard to see at ground level.
How it works
Here's the deal
Private web gallery
Your client won't want other's seeing these photos before anyone else. I'll send you an email with a secure link and password once the job is done. You or your designer can download the photographs directly from a gallery like this one here. The password is 'gallery'.
- Before each flight, the property is surveyed for hazards like the proximity of buildings, trees, and overhead lines;
- As a RPAS operator, I always wear a high visibility vest
- Where possible, I call upon others to be a ‘spotter’ and to listen out for aircraft that may be operating in the area
- All shoots are undertaken with ample battery charge
- See 'The gear I use' below which the safety features of this RPAS.
Rules and flight plans
The gear I use
I fly the latest DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ (Obsidian edition) with DJI's new low noise propellers. This RPAS is equipped with GPS and GLONASS satellite systems to ensure it stays safe in the air. The RPAS also has an obstacle sensory system to prevent any mishap.
Call today !
Contact Stephen on 029 77 666 83 (029 PROMOTE) to book your aerial photography shoot, or message me here through my Contact page. Please be sure to notify me with ample time so that the approval planning can be obtained prior to a flight.